mardi 27 octobre 2015

Nicole Wilkins bikini problems







I do not know about you body fitness (or figures depending on your language!) But I'm awfully disappointed tangent that takes the physics of girls "Figure" in Olympia ...

Have you seen the pictures of Ms Olympia 2009? Nicole Wilkins-Lee first! She has more air than the anorexic shape IMHO ... And Gina Aliotti, will you tell me where bin she hid her magnificent shoulders caps? Its shape, usually anyway, where is she?

No joke, over the years, I find that we put so much emphasis on femininity that the figures start to look like Miss Bikinis. As for me, I really love the shape of "fitness". At the beginning of my interest in competent, I could see some resemblance, or should I say a good connection between fitness and body fitness which I adopted this derrière saw that I did not have the skills for routine the first. Worse with models like Monica Brant, Jenny Lynn ... The shapes of girls in shape, it gave inspiration!